7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Sam Barlow High School graduate brings home the gold
Watch KGW's LIVE interview with Barlow Bruin Ryan Crouser [More]
School board votes to lower amount of proposed bond
School district receives matching grant from state [More]
School board to place school bond on November ballot
Every school would be impacted [More]
Water quality information
Initial results of water testing released [More]
"ONWARD TO EXCELLENCE!"
Sam Barlow High School
5105 302nd Ave Gresham OR 97080
Phone: (503) 258 - 4850 Fax: (503) 258 - 4840
Gresham-Barlow School District
Current Sam Barlow High School Students:
During the week of August 8th you will receive your registration packet. The packet will contain a billing form, parking information and many other items.
ITEMS TO BE RETURNED:
1. Student Information Form. Be sure to read thoroughly the PERMISSION INFORMATION section. All forms need to be signed and returned with the registration mailing. Any changes can be made on the form.
2. Registration Billing Form • FEES INFORMATION
REQUIRED: $50.00 refundable deposit for students NEW to SBHS. Mandatory $3.00 Student Fee. $30.00 Graduation fee for Seniors Only. PE Shirt Uniform (if needed) - $10.00.
ELECTIVE COURSE FEES: Fees are charged in the Art Department, Family & Consumer Studies, Shop Classes – Metals, & Woods. The exact charge will be on our Web-Store and on the Registration Billing Form.
OPTIONAL FEES: ASB Sticker - $20.00 and 2016-2017 Yearbooks are $50.00.
3. Check or Money order made out to “SBHS”. If you are paying in cash, please use the drop box located outside the main office. If you pay online by credit or debit card, look for the link on our website http://sbhs.gresham.k12.or.us. Use “Pay Fees Online” tab in sidebar.
New Sam Barlow High School Students:
To enroll for the coming school year, you will need to do the following:
- Complete registration and forecasting forms. You can access these forms by visiting the Counseling Center.
- Complete the Oregon Certificate of Immunization Form.
- A transcript is required for grades 10 ~ 12
- If your student is receiving IEP services, a copy of the IEP is required from your former school.
- Provide "Proof of Residence" (example: utility bill, mortgage paperwork) to establish that you live in Sam Barlow's attendance area.
WHAT: For the fall musical "Grease" with performances . Everyone must be available to attend ALL THREE DAYS.
WHEN: - (Vocal Auditions)
- (Dance Auditions)
- (Callback Auditions)
WHERE: Sam Barlow High School Auditorium
HOW: Students will be asked to prepare a short song selection cut from the musical for the first audition on Wednesday. Song selection options will be posted on sambarlowtheatre.com. Like that page to get up to date information.
**There will be an Audition Workshop on from 3:00pm-7:00pmfor those who wish to learn the song and dance selections before the auditions. Students will also learn what to expect at a Barlow audition.
***Everyone who is planning to audition for "Grease" needs to fill out the MUSICAL AUDITION FORM online and submit before the initial audition on .
For more information, send an email to email@example.com
Over the past two years we have worked to increase the number of Barlow courses that provide students that chance to also earn college credit. The College Now credit they earn is transcripted through Mount Hood Community College, with the hope that they will be used as transfer credits to Oregon public universities. It is our goal that the class of 2018 will be able to accrue enough of these credits to equate to a full year of college coursework by the time they graduate. To learn more about this program consult the included course list and program description. Also, feel free to contact your students counselor with questions regarding this great program.
College Now course list and program description.
As part of our student recognition program we send PRIDE Notes (a post card) home to students who have demonstrated Purpose, Respect, Integrity, Determination, and Excellence. Each month we then compile a list of students, by grade level, and generate a ballot for staff to vote both a male and female student to become a Student of the Month. In order to spotlight our best and brightest, students receive a certificate, their picture is hung in a main hall for the month, and they get a PRIDE T-shirt. To see the list of students who have earned this honor, select Student of the Month.
Order Bruin Spirit Gear at: